Online Suzuki Teacher Training through UTK, May 2022
We are excited to once again offer Suzuki Teacher Training at the University of Tennessee in May of 2022. Once again we will be holding this teacher training online via zoom. We hope to return to in-person training again in 2023.
Below, please find all the pertinent information regarding dates, personnel, costs and registration. If you have any questions, please feel contact Wesley Baldwin at email@example.com.
- Cello Book 2: May 19 – 22 Zachary Sweet, trainer
- Cello Book 3: May 22 – 26 Zachary Sweet, trainer
- Cello Books 9 and 10 (one course): May 22 – 26 Avi Friedlander, trainer
- Violin Book 2: May 18 - 22 James Hutchins, trainer
Violin Book 3: May 22 - 26 James Hutchins, trainer- Course Full. Registrations Closed
- $400 per book if paid by March 15, 2022, $450 per book after March 15.
- Have an active Suzuki Association membership. Please visit https://suzukiassociation.org/about/membership/ to join or renew your SAA membership.
- Submit an audition recording and be approved to get training by the SAA. The cost of this teacher audition is cheaper if submitted 8 weeks before training begins. In any case, however, the recording must be submitted 10 days before your training is scheduled to begin. Please visit https://suzukiassociation.org/teachers/training/audition/ for information and submission instructions.
Contact Wesley Baldwin (firstname.lastname@example.org ) with any questions