All paid TCW registrations received by February 12, 2021 include a TCW T shirt. These will be mailed out after the TCW.
The first 60 paid registrants for the full TCW will be able to perform in a master class. Registrants after the first 60 will be put on a waiting list to perform in a master class. The first 30 registrants for the Suzuki workshop will, similarly, have the chance to perform in a group Suzuki master class.
NOTE: given the extraordinary situation we are in, the 2021 TCW will be entirely online this year. As such, we are able to substantially decrease the tuition for 2021, effectively giving all full three-day registrants a 70$ discount from the regular $229 registration fee. Recognizing that the Covid-19 virus is also affecting many people financially, additional scholarship support for enthusiastic cellists who need additional support to attend the 2021 TCW will be available. To apply for an additional scholarship, please send a short email detailing your need for such help to email@example.com.
All TCW participants will also be invited to attend online guest artist master classes held throughout the spring semester.
- Cellist participant: $149 (includes admission to all online events and 2021 TCW T-shirt)
- Cellist participant registration for finalists in the 2020 TCW Cello Competitions: $49 (includes admission to all online events and 2021 TCW T-shirt) This rate reflects the 100$ scholarship towards the 2021 TCW for all TCW 2020 competition finalists.
- Teacher in-service professional development registration: $29 (includes admission to all online events and 2021 TCW T-shirt)
- One-day TCW Suzuki Workshop (Saturday only): $49
- Early Suzuki Cellist TCW Registration (for pre-8twinkle to early book 1 students, age 3-7. This includes activities at the TCW Saturday Suzuki workshop from 1:30 to 5:20): $29
- TCW Competition Registration in any division (for those already registered for the full 3-day event): $25
- Extra T shirts: 20$ each
- Faculty Registration: 0$
We will try to accommodate all who wish to participate in the 2021 Tennessee Cello Workshop. Paid registrations received after February 12 may still be able to enter the cello competitions and may also be able to play in a master class, if space exists. However, late registrants can't be guaranteed these opportunities.
Payment of Fees
All fees for the TCW are paid online with a credit card. After you go through the online registration, click on the link at the bottom of the page and you will be directed to the payment page.
Your registration is complete upon receipt of your registration fees.
In the event of a cancellation of registration, a refund of 50% of the registration fees is possible for cancellations made up until 14 days before the TCW. Refunds for cancellations made less than two weeks before the TCW will not be possible.
Location of all TCW Events
The TCW is held in the Natalie Haslam Music Center on the University of Tennessee Campus. The address is 1741 Volunteer Blvd., Knoxville, TN, 37996.