These links are offered as informational aids to musicologists, broadly defined. As such, they do not necessarily reflect the opinions or judgments of the musicologists at the University of Tennessee; nor can we verify their content and availability. If you find any of these links out of date or not functioning properly, please send an update to Rachel Golden.
- Music Library Subject Guides
- All music databases available through UTK libraries
- Complete multidisciplinary list of databases available through UTK libraries
- UT Library’s AskUsNow!
- Library Mainpage and Catalog
- UT Guide to Preparation of Theses and Dissertations
- Human Subjects/IRB Information and Forms
Books on Writing About Music
- D. Kern Holoman, Writing About Music: A style sheet from the editors of 19th-century music. Music Library / Stacks: ML3797 .W75 2008
- Richard Wingell, Writing About Music: An Introductory Guide. Music Library / Reference: ML3797 .W54 2009
- Richard Wingell and Sylvia Herzog, An Introduction to Research in Music. Music Library / Reference: ML3797 .W56 2001