Testing Out of Class Piano
Students who are ready to take the proficiency test in order to test out of class piano need to do the following:
- Fill out the UT Application for Proficiency Form and send it electronically to Dr. Brendan McConville (email@example.com), who will sign the form and send it electronically to the Bursar’s Office.
- Pay the Proficiency Fee on their account, which is $5 per credit hour. This can be done online.
- Once the payment has been made, firstname.lastname@example.org inform the Bursar’s Office that the payment has been made. Once the payment has been verified, the application form will be signed/dated and forwarded to the Registrar’s Office.
- Contact Dr. Eunsuk Jung (email@example.com) to schedule the exam.
- If the student passes the exam and pays the fee, Dr. Jung will send a Supplementary Grade Form to Dr. McConville, and the process is complete.