Testing Out of Class Piano
Students who are ready to take the proficiency test in order to test out of class piano need to do the following:
- Pick up the UT application for proficiency examination form in the music office.
- Complete the form (please include your UT email address).
- Contact the coordinator of class piano to schedule an exam: email@example.com
- Prepare each section on the proficiency exam for the level you want to test out.
- Take the exam.
- Take the form to the music office for approval and signature.
- Take to the registrar’s office for approval and signature.
- Take to the bursar’s office for fee payment and signature.