Skip to content
Piano Lab Policies
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Piano Lab.
- When you come early for your class, please use the headset to practice/warm up.
- No talking or playing when the instructor is giving information.
- Do not tamper with the plugs or headphone jacks. If you find a problem with any of the equipment, notify your instructor.
- At the end of every class period, make sure the piano is turned off, close the cover, and push in the bench.
- This lab is reserved for practicing Class Piano skills. Do not use this room for personal activity when a GTA is not present.
- The instructor keyboard is reserved for instructor use only. Do not play on that keyboard.
- Do not tamper with the projector.
- You may use the supplementary materials in the bookshelves at the corner of the lab for sight-reading, harmonization, and solo repertoire. After using a book, return it to where you found it.