Clarinet Graduate Assistantship
The School of Music at the University of Tennessee offers a graduate assistantship in Clarinet for the 2013-14 season.
Position: The Clarinet Assistantship is open to MM Clarinet students. Includes Full Tuition, Stipend and Health Benefits.
Requirements: The teaching assistantship will provide the MM student with opportunities to acquire the necessary skills for future teaching and performing. The assistantship develops leadership, teaching concepts and skills, performing skills, instrumental skills and communicative skills.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Teach 1-5 private lessons, assist in masterclasses, sectionals and Woodwind Methods Class, organize recitals, studio preparations , assist in Clarinet Choir rehearsals, evaluate Upper Divisional of students.
- MUSICAL DUTIES: Perform 2 half recitals first year ( Chamber/Solo) and 2 Full recitals 2nd year( Chamber/Solo) Each semester present a Masterclass.
- Applicants should contact the Dr. Angela Batey email@example.com
- Applicants are highly encouraged to send materials that represent their highest level of performing and teaching.
- Please include your Curriculum vitae.
- Early applications are suggested.
The UT Clarinet Studio has an exemplary record for the placements of their Graduates in employment positions and DMA programs.